We have designed various service offerings to respond and meet our customers’ diverse requirements, including providing technical CrescentOne product assistance through our seven CrescentOne Customer Care centers. Our highly experienced CrescentOne Customer Care Analysts are available to provide 2nd Point of Contact (1st Point of Contact is your eligible colleagues) assistance 24×7.
Our analysts use the latest technologies in customer and technical support, management, and communications to serve you in the most effective and efficient way possible.
It’s as simple as registering your case on CrescentOne’s web site, www.glovia.com. , for assistance ranging from software support, technical questions, documentation clarification, maintenance releases, utilities, and recovery procedures.
Second to None
CrescentOne has systematically built a technical support system that is second to none. Each CrescentOne Customer Care center location incorporates the following components:
- Applications Support — We assist you with questions or problems related to standard business applications and processes. For instance, if you encounter a problem / error while performing a cost roll-up in the CrescentOne Costing module, our Applications Support Team will assist in the resolution / solution process.
- Systems Support — Systems Support helps you troubleshoot the computing environment necessary to operate CrescentOne solutions, tools and utilities. For example, if a systems operator experiences start-up difficulties, assist in the resolution / solution process.
- Support Call Management — We employ a proactive call (case) management system to guarantee rapid response to every customer support call. Using the best-available technology, customers can easily log in support cases through our web-based support interface. We document and track all cases through resolution. Most call issues are addressed within two hours, and customers can do case reporting via the web. Customers can also download patches and fixes from our support web site. In critical cases, we offer expedited support if a technical issue is preventing a CrescentOne customer from performing a vital business function our Escalation/Emergency Member handles the case to the highest resolution priority.
- Technological Advancement — We continuously implement new technologies to improve our ability to support customers — regardless of where they are located. We will let you know as new channels become available.
Let Us Assist You
At CrescentOne, we understand our commitment to you extends far beyond your purchase of our solutions. Our obligation is to help maximize your investment in our products and technologies throughout your CrescentOne relationship.
Our CrescentOne Customer Care team members stand behind you, ready to provide the information and technical expertise to enable you to run your CrescentOne solutions as effective as possible and with minimal downtime.
CrescentOne Customer Care center locations:
- Los Angeles, California, USA
- Eindhoven, The Netherlands, EU
- Sao Paulo, Brazil, South America
Escalation/Emergency Member of the Day
Americas and European customers needing to contact the EM (Emergency Manager), please click here for procedures and hours.