While SAP’s ERP offers many advantages as a one-stop solution for large organizations with multiple facilities and varied operations, maintaining and updating SAP manufacturing ERP modules can add tremendous cost and additional time whenever companies try to grow their business.
That’s why CrescentOne developed a hybrid approach to manufacturing ERP: SAP-GLOVIA G2. This solution combines the operational strengths of Corporate SAP ERP modules for financials, human resources and CRM with the fully SAP-compatible GLOVIA G2 ERP system for manufacturing operations. This allows manufacturers to take advantage of superior ERP capabilities in workflow, sequencing, optimization, traceability and pegging to complete business process changes in a fraction of the time, while avoiding significant SAP change costs.
CrescentOne’s Hybrid SAP-GLOVIA G2 ERP Solution
Click through the slide presentation for more information and case studies about CrescentOne’s SAP-compatible GLOVIA G2 ERP solution.Launch Presentation >
The GLOVIA G2 Advantage
GLOVIA G2 also provides:
- Enterprise-wide visibility, with true supply chain transparency, eliminating information silos; a full-set of ERP modules integrating systems and business processes, linking companies to both their customers and suppliers.
- Unmatched flexibility by supporting manufacturing businesses without forcing changes to their business processes.
- Real-time responsiveness, slashing order-to-fulfillment cycle times and getting the right product to the right customer at the right place, time and price.
- Improved efficiency, reducing costs while eliminating excess inventories, boosting productivity and managing resources.
Moreover, this solution:
- Is easy to implement. It can be implemented in weeks or months vs. years for SAP.
- Helps lower the cost of ownership, including licensing, implementation and maintenance costs.
- Provides industry-specific modules for ETO/MTO and automotive companies and suppliers.
- Allows for full integration of SAP modules.
- Offers extensive manufacturing operations expertise, especially inLean Manufacturing, using Kanban, Seiban or other Lean systems.
Perfect for Small-to-Large Companies
GLOVIA G2 is well suited for small-to-large companies in a variety of discrete manufacturing industries, including automotive, aerospace & defense, capital equipment, electronics, engineer-to-order/make-to-order, telecommunications and high-volume manufacturing.
The cost and time savings of GLOVIA G2 are especially apparent when companies undergo significant changes to their manufacturing operations.
When to Consider a SAP-GLOVIA G2 Hybrid ERP Approach
- When factory production line changes will require a time-consuming and expensive retrofit of SAP modules.
- When implementing Lean Manufacturing, Kanban or Seiban.
- When seeking a low-risk solution for very complicated problems.
- When adding manufacturing ERP capabilities to multiple facilities.
- When starting a new manufacturing facility.
For more information on ourHybrid SAP-GLOVIA G2 ERP solution or to participate in a software demo contact CrescentOneContact Us
ERP Success Stories
Manufacturers in varied industries around the world rely on CrescentOne to provide flexible, reliable and affordable solutions to manage their operations.