Improved Control of Your Resources
- Are you sure that the products you ship conform to the latest design configuration?
- Can you match a particular product configuration to the proper production process?
- How do you know the latest revision?
- Are you defining products in a way that ensures multi-level Lot and Serial traceability information is recorded where it is needed?
Regardless of your product, the success of your company depends on answers to questions such as these.
You need information on incoming and shipping orders, for product/service design and costing, and for a long list of other daily production functions. GLOVIA G2 Engineering ERP software module is designed to answer all your questions and provide you with the detailed control you need to access, review and maintain the latest information.
Our Engineering ERP software provides ‘alerts’ that can be used to ‘push’ the required engineering and product definition activities from one department to another. The ERP module includes a work-to-list and count of required actions with one click direct access to the transactions required to complete those actions. Alerts are not like emails, you can’t delete them to make them ‘go away’. Until the required action is correctly completed the alert remains! GLOVIA G2’s Engineering ERP module also has integration points with Microsoft SharePoint 2010 & 2013 that provide full workflow capabilities. A sample workflow solution for the management of product definitions is available.
Productive User Experiences
The Engineering ERP software’s ‘Cockpit’ provides for rapid, visual, multi-level product structure verification and drag and drop maintenance.
The Engineering Workbench is a single point of entry for engineering data that creates a high degree of visibility, thus facilitating a productive and efficient engineering process.
GLOVIA G2’s Engineering ERP module makes it easy for you to configure products, bills of material (BOMs), and routings — in simulated or real-time mode.
Engineering Integration with PDM
GLOVIA G2’s Engineering ERP software includes web-services with the capabilities to:
- Load product catalog, item planning and bill of material information from text files to the GLOVIA G2 API’s via web-services
- Once in the API’s the inbound information can be reviewed using the G2 ‘spreadsheet like’ grid capabilities
- Once successfully reviewed the information is then loaded into the G2 dataset
Flexibility for Increased Profits and Competitiveness
Through flexible product configuration control, GLOVIA G2’s Engineering ERP software helps you to quickly and accurately calculate the cost to manufacture a product. This helps you stay ahead of the competition by reducing the risk of costly, obsolete inventory and ensuring that your pricing strategy yields competitive profit margins.
Supporting Operational and Planning Needs
The Engineering ERP module is designed to render a powerful advantage for the operation and planning of business units. Multiple product structures for the same manufactured item may contain specific information required for each of your operating units. For example, an engineering product structure can be maintained for a product redesign along with its associated cost rates and factory capacities, without affecting the product structure used in today’s production operations. Engineering supports planning resources for engineered parts, services, and sales items. Engineering provides a complete set of planning tools designed for companies who not only manufacture and sell products, but also offer sales service and product support.
Integrated Resource Management Products and Service
Our Engineering ERP module can maintain up to seven types of BOMs with matched routings to be used in product costing, engineering, production, planning and simulation analysis. Primary and alternate configurations are supported, along with the latest change effectivity for components and operations. These structures can be applied to many types of manufacturers. Easy retrieval of virtually unlimited text information allows you to access your customer specifications, process instructions, and special handling instructions.
Products and Service
- Revision Level control
- Enterprise and Company level policies and classifications
- Military specification
- Uniform Product Code
- European Article Number format
- Foreign language descriptions
- Comprehensive Planning and Inventory policies
- ABC classifications
- Engineering change information
- Unit-of-measure conversions and decimal precision
- Standard, average and actual costing
- Drawing references
- Inspection Process Definition
- Substitute Items
- Extensive text storage options
- Serial and Lot Control
Bills of Material
- Visual, drag and drop user experience
- Supports different configurations for different business units and different orders
- Alternate BOMs and components
- Lead time offset — component to parent
- Components linking to routing operations
- Multiple occurrences of components on a bill
- Shrink factors
- Effectivity by date range
- Identification of Lot/Serial Trace requirements
- “Balloon number” reference
- Reference designators
- Mass component updates
- Supports different configurations for different business units and different orders.
- Standard Operation Routings
- Alternate routing configurations
- Alternate operations
- Machine and labor time by cost center
- Inside and outside processing support
- Detailed operations instructions
- Lineside Inspection Process requirements
- Operation effectivity by date range
- Operations linked to bill of material components
Cost Center Information
- Machine and labor rates
- Fixed and variable overhead rates
- Rate effectivity by date range
Download CrescentOne data sheet to learn more about implementing our GLOVIA G2 Engineering ERP module at your company.Download
Explore More Capabilities
Select a product category below to see how CrescentOne can improve a particular aspect of your business
ERP Success Stories
Manufacturers in varied industries around the world rely on CrescentOne to provide flexible, reliable and affordable solutions to manage their operations.