The basic course guides the student through the full Make to Order business process. In this course we are going to sell a car, produce the car, purchase the components, deliver the car, and eventually, create the invoice to the customer within the ERP application.
This course is suited for all employees and is not role specific.
1. Basics in the GLOVIA G2 ERP application of product, sales, manufacturing, purchasing, warehouse and financial management based on the Make to Order process.
2. Exercises: The student follows the Make to Order process in the application
At the end of this course, students will be able to:
- Understand the basics of Inventory Management
- Understand the basics of Product Management
- Create orders (sales orders, work orders, purchase orders)
- Receive components via purchase orders
- Issue components to the work order by using the picking process
- Run all basic transactions in production to complete the work order
- Master the customer delivery process
- Invoice the customer
- Understand the exception-driven approach in GLOVIA G2 by using Adhoc Grids
- Some understanding of the business processes will be very helpful
At the end of the track