The market your electronics manufacturing company serves demands new products at a breathtaking pace. To deliver those products, you need technology that supports new ways of doing business, including lean and demand-driven manufacturing.
Advanced ERP Software to Streamline Your Operations and Provide More Value to Customers
GLOVIA G2’s manufacturing ERP software provides you with the tools you need to:
- Quickly respond to customer needs for specialized products, and support customers that configure their own products.
- Streamline your entire supply chain.
- Simplify production management for mass customization, reduce the time it takes for changes to reach the factory floor and support continually evolving product configuration.
- Increase visibility, productivity and responsiveness.
- Cut costs and reduce inventory.
- Enable continuous engineering.
That way, you can deliver more value at the same or even a lower price.
Tools to Support Outsourced Operations
Plus, since outsourcing has forced many electronics companies to become virtual manufacturers by focusing more on design, marketing and distribution than on their manufacturing capabilities, GLOVIA G2 manufacturing ERP software also allows you to:
- Identify materials and assemblies required for an outsourced operation.
- Create purchase orders that specify which materials are needed.
- Track the components until the finished products are received.
- Seamlessly exchange information with partners and suppliers via XML transactions.
GLOVIA G2 Manufacturing ERP Solution
- Scales from large to small operations easily with rapid implementation without disrupting your business operations. It also enables you to maintain standard, average and actual costs — and simulated costs — for analysis and evaluation.
- Supports a full range of standards and services including WSDL, XML, ebXML, J2EE, CORBA, & RosettaNet.
- Manages complex and ever-changing Bills of Material (BoMs), which impact material needs and manufacturing requirements.
GLOVIA G2 Seiban Features
Allows you to control items built in mass customization mode at every level of the production process. To meet a variety of manufacturing requirements, a Seiban number can specify a single item or group of items and can also be used to identify prototypes and engineering changes throughout production.
Moreover, CrescentOne provides you with the world-class implementation services, education and technical support you need to realize a rapid return on your technology investment.
- Facilitates faster times to market.
- Significantly reduces purchase and sales order lead times.
- Improves customer and supplier collaboration.
GLOVIA G2 is available as on-premise or hosted ERP software
For more information or to view an online demo of GLOVIA G2’s manufacturing ERP software contact CrescentOneContact Us
ERP Success Stories
Innovating, industry-leading electronics manufacturers in various industries around the world depend on CrescentOne to provide flexible, reliable and affordable solutions to manage their operations—including Fujitsu, one of the world’s largest electronics manufacturers which owns CrescentOne!