To be competitive, your company needs a way to significantly reduce product and delivery lead times and increase profitability. You also need a solution that supports the way you do business—without special programming and “work-arounds”—and can help you:
- Eliminate waste and increase your responsiveness.
- Deploy lean manufacturing initiatives internally and throughout the supply chain.
- Obtain access to real-time business intelligence.
- Become more demand-driven/stay on top of rapidly evolving customer demands.
Fortunately, CrescentOne has worked closely with automotive suppliers for years to develop advanced automotive ERP solutions that fulfill all of these needs and more.
Dedicated Automotive Functionality
GLOVIA G2’s extended ERP suite offers dedicated automotive functionality that provides your company with the quick and accurate information you need to:
- Streamline production
- Cut lead times
- Reduce, manage and replenish inventory
- Collaborate in real time
- Integrate supply chains and your enterprise
- Link accurate demand forecasting to production and supply
- Easily adapt to changes within your company, customers, markets and industry
It also provides advanced purchasing capabilities that support today’s procurement strategies, including:
- Supplier releasing
- Vendor balancing
- Automated replenishment
- Flow manufacturing
- Blanket orders
- Consignment inventory
- Assembly outsourcing
- Streamlined payment options
Built-In Support for Today’s Integrated Supply Chain
CrescentOne automotive ERP customers have especially had success with GLOVIA G2’s Kanban solution as applied in lean manufacturing initiatives.
That’s because, to remain competitive, manufacturers need to move parts and components as efficiently as possible from one workspace to another. Kanban “card signals” manage this process electronically and can be extended via the internet to include suppliers and outsourcers for true lean efficiency and profit.
With advanced automotive ERP functionality that enables collaboration with original equipment manufacturer (OEM) customers early in the design cycle, GLOVIA G2 supports today’s integrated supply chain.
Plus, GLOVIA G2’s customer releasing:
- Integrates automotive release accounting with demand creation, planning, shipping and maintaining.
- Provides identical functionality for managing supplier relationships and contracts.
Download the brochure to learn more about CrescentOne’s ERP solution.Download >
Comprehensive EDI Capabilities
GLOVIA G2, which is available as on-premise or hosted ERP software, offers comprehensive EDI capabilities to support global standards and transaction sets. It also:
- Supports Automotive Network Exchange (ANX) and leading EDI standards such as Edifact, ODETTE and ANSI X.12.
- Provides a state-of-the art XML framework and transactions.
In short, CrescentOne provides your company with all of the tools you need to achieve higher quality, obtain lower prices, accelerate response, and realize a rapid return on your automotive ERP technology investment— all while maintaining profit margins. CrescentOne further backs this up with world-class implementation services, education and technical support.
For more information about GLOVIA G2’s automotive ERP capabilities or to request an online demo contact CrescentOneContact Us
ERP Success Stories
Manufacturers in varied industries around the world rely on CrescentOne to provide flexible, reliable and affordable solutions to manage their operations.